Employment Assistance Program
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a proactive and positive intervention program to assist employees who may be affected by personal or job related issues, ultimately improving absenteeism, staff turnover and declining productivity.
Work Options provides extensive EAP services, tailored to suit your business needs, timeframes and budget, and get your employees back on their feet and in better health, quickly and safely.
Our Employee Assistance Program incorporates:
• External professional counselling for personal or work related issues
• Face-to-face counselling during working hours, or phone counselling 24 hours a day
• Assistance to all employees and their immediate family members
• A completely confidential service
• An information and advice service for managers and supervisors