Work Options’ Pathology Collectors can conduct COVID-19 Workplace Surveillance Testing onsite with Rapid Antigen Testing and PCR testing. This testing service helps to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure at your workplace and the risk of a 14 day close contact shutdown of the business.
We are ready to help businesses navigate COVID-19 by providing this service to identify any infection risks in their workplace.
Testing demand is high for this service as businesses want to ensure they are protected and can continue operating. Please book in early to secure your testing service.
Choose either or both types of COVID-19 detection tests. Both are TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved tests:
- A polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test detects a specific organism (COVID-19) through a nose swab
- This test can detect fragments of COVID-19 even after the person is no longer infected
- Results are received overnight
Rapid Antigen Testing:
- Antigen test is via a nose swab and it detects a specific viral antigen such as COVID-19
- Fast results in only 15 minutes and it is highly accurate
All of our testing is conducted by our qualified and highly experienced Pathology Collectors. The testing is conducted onsite at your workplace to quickly identify any exposure risks.
Testing can be performed from a car or at an entry point.
Results are sent directly to the worker and the employer.
Contact us today if you have any questions, need guidance on how to navigate this complex workplace risk or fill in the COVID-19 Workplace Surveillance Testing request form.