On Friday night, 8th June, the Work Options team attended the Civil Contractors Federation (NSW) Earth Awards at the Hyatt Regency, Darling Harbour.
Representing Work Options was:
- Karen Castledine, Managing Director;
- Diana Hurst, Snr Injury Management Specialist;
- Kaitlan Irvine, Workplace Drug & Alcohol Testing Coordinator;
- Dane Sullivan, Snr Rehabilitation Counsellor;
- Chris Kroukamp, Occupational Therapist;
- Matthew Mooney, Regional Manager Northern NSW.
A fun night was had by all with plenty of laughter, dancing and great company!
Congratulations to the category winners:
- Category 1 (project value up to $2m): Piling & Civil Australia for Foundation Replacement, Burrinjuck Towers 125 and 126.
- Category 2 (project value $2m to $5m): Antoun Civil Engineering & Sutherland Shire Council for Design and Construction of Woolooware Bay Shared Pathway – Stage 6 Taren Point
- Category 3 (project value $5m to $10m): Diona for Design and Construction of Water and Sewer Infrastructure – Canterbury Town Centre
- Category 4 (project value $10m to $30m): Rob Carr for Green Square Stormwater Drain Project
- Category 5 (project value $30m to $75m): Seymour Whyte Constructions for Wyong Road and Pacific Highway Upgrade at Tuggerah
As silver sponsors and long time providers of workplace drug testing, pre-employment fitness for work, workplace rehabilitation and employee counselling for the industry, we were delighted to see several of our customers both nominated and winning some amazing awards for some amazing projects.